Win a Personalised QPR Tracksuit with Ashville Concrete!
Ashville Concrete are offering you the chance win a Personalised QPR Tracksuit!
For a chance of winning this prize, simply watch Ashville’s QPR Christmas Hamper video, enter your details below and tell us what was the score between Jude and Daniel mentioned in the video.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media channels and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more competitions!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Competition period: The competition starts at 00:01 on 1st March 2021 and finishes on the 31st March 2021 at 23:59. Entries after the Closing Date will be void and therefore not entered into the prize draw.
2. In order to be in with a chance of winning, entrants must fill out the contact form on the Ashville Concrete website and agree to the terms and conditions.
3. Entry is limited to one per individual and any additional entries from the same individual will void any previous entries.
4. Employees of the Ashville Group and Queens Park Rangers Football Club are exempt from being able to enter the competition.
5. If entrants are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must agree to the full Terms and Conditions. Winners under 18 must supply a complete consent form in accordance to our policies to collect the prize.
6. PRIZE: A personalised QPR tracksuit as featured in Competition image.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entrants between the start and end date of the competition. If the winner is over 18, entry into the tournament means an agreement to use the name and image of the winner in promotional material from both the club and Ashville without any fee being paid.
8. If the winner does not respond to communication within 2 days of communication from Ashville, another random winner will be selected from eligible entries.
9. Ashville will refuse to engage in communication regarding the result of the tournament once publicised.
10. Entries must agree to these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in agreement with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry.
11. Ashville reserve the right to use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition, awarding the Prize, and general market research.
12. Ashville reserves the right to amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time.